Cymbol - New Version 2.0.2
Cymbol turns your iPad into an easy-to-use snippet editor. Insert trademark symbols or text glyphs, translate 4-character Unicode - this little beauty can handle them all. You’ll quickly manage and edit your snippets with just the tap of a button. Click “...More” to learn why you should download this indispensable App today!
You’re a writer, that’s what you do, how you earn a living. The only way to make decent money, is to prolifically produce as much income generating prose as possible. It’s a simple equation – the more you write, the more money you stand to make.
Like you, most writers these days are publishing online, both for clients and themselves. The Internet is a dog-eat-dog world and you have to keep moving and producing to stay ahead of the pack. Trouble is, wordsmithing is a time-consuming endeavor, especially for someone who’s on the go.
To maximize your efforts and potentially increase your earnings, you’ve been cross posting, using snippets to draw traffic to your blogs and articles, or to save time by using a snippet to highlight someone else’s work. Either way, it’s fast and adds fresh content to any site.
Snippets are a terrific time and work saving tool that can be created and posted from almost anywhere you and your iPad are. Unfortunately, the iPad’s keyboard does not accommodate the insertion of brand trademarks or many of the glyphs you need for your work. That’s been a problem for writers and editors in the past but not anymore, thanks to Cymbol.
The Cymbol application is a simple to use snippet editor that provides you with quick, easy access to several of the unique trademark, text and other glyphs that cannot be typed from the iPad onscreen keyboard. This app can provide you with most anything you need – special symbols, brand names for your advertising copy, editorial marks in formal papers. It even supports full sets of superscripting and subscripting numbers used in chemistry and physics. Seriously, this app has it all.
When you download Cymbol, you have a ready scratch pad, where you can put a variety of enhanced character sequences. Then, all you have to do is save them for copy and pasting anytime you want to use them. Easy, right?
If you prefer, you can even convert your Unicode and use it in your text or word editing software, right on your iPad, thanks to Cymbol’s Unicode conversion capabilities. Swiftly convert arbitrary hexadecimal code sets of 4 digits into any supported font output of the base character sets within iOS 5.1. Yes, a whole new flexible, creative world is now at your fingertips.
Just imagine how much easier, more productive and professional your working life is going to be with Cymbol on your iPad!
You don’t need to be a rocket scientist to use this application, either. With its one button Copy, Save and Clear, you’ll be flying through your snippets in no time. If you do have a question though, Help is just a quick tap to the screen away.
- Here’s a quick bullet list of just some of the amazing features waiting for you in Cymbol:
- Always Retina Ready! Optimized views available for iPad 3 and iPad 4
- Works great on iPad geneation 1 through to and including iPad Mini with iOS 5 or greater
- Rotation compatible for any orientation
- Integrated full-function editor
- One-tap editing without searching code tables along with ultrafast operation
- Copyright ©, Registered Trademark ® and Standard Trademark ™
- Service Mark ℠ and Phonogram (Audio Performance Trademark) ℗
- Text Marks: Pilcrow (paragraph) ¶ and Section § for legal citation and briefs
- Daggers † and Double Daggers ‡
- Calculus and statistics such as μ σ ᴨ χ ∫ ∆ and ➛ are new editions, also for chemistry and physics!
- A full set of subscripts and superscripts
- Includes scissors, star, degree, handicapped, recycle, two kosher indicators, number
- Easy Unicode conversion
- Full keyboard available
- One button “Copy All”, “Clear”, "Save"
- Compatible with Notes, Pages, IA Writers and others
- Great for package and label copy, too!
- Available at the reasonable price of only $1.99 (USD)
You’re going to love this indispensable tool! It has been developed by writers for writers, so you know it contains everything you need for your snippet work.
Favorite for writer's around the world!